Wednesday, December 3, 2008

About Me

Wow!! Talking about neglect. It has been a while since I last posted. I also noticed that I really did not say much about me. Well I'm originally from Houston and have been in the San Antonio area for about five years or so. I come from a background of event planners in my family. San Antonio has been good to me I have a wonderful family here and have enjoyed working in the Alamo City. I came across this tag from one of my favorite wedding bloggers. I thought it is perfect to help explain a little more about "Shama".

I AM…unique in my own special way.
I WANT…to be an inspiration to others.
I HAVE…a wonderful family and friends
I KEEP…a notebook and pen on me at all times to jot down ideas that come to me.
I WISH I COULD…meet Oprah.
I HATE…procrastination
I FEAR…the Lord
I HEAR…my daughters laughter and singing every chance I get.
I DON'T THINK…I'll get use too wearing 3' heals.
I REGRET…nothing really.
I LOVE…my family and friends
I AM NOT…shy
I DANCE… every chance I get.
I SING…in the car, in the shower, in my office.. name it
I NEVER…give up
I RARELY…get upset. Everything will work itself out.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH… Armageddon
I AM NOT ALWAYS…right, and will admit it, when I'm wrong
I HATE THAT…I cannot change how people see this is truly "The Land of Opportunity"
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT… the Economy
I NEED…a vacation.
I SHOULD…exercise more.

That was fun!!

I have tagged:
Deidre Gray Always A Positive Image,
Linnyette Richardson-Hall The Wedding Diva,
Jackie Achekian Eleganza Intima,
Denise McMormick Special Moments Event Planning