Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tea Time

One of the great things I enjoy is a a warm cup of tea. It is a great way to calm down from all the excitement of what transpired earlier in the day. Don't be surprised when you visit my office I'm enjoying my cup of tea. One of my clients asked how do I feel about Bridal Brunch and/or Tea. I told her it was a great way for your bridal party to get acquainted prior to the wedding. The Bridal Brunch was held in Houston were the wedding will be taking place in the next few months. So the two of us compiled a list of ideas for an afternoon of tea.

This was a nice gesture to have all the ladies involved before any additional events will take place. While the bridal party will be wearing custom made dresses that will compliment there size and style, this was another opportunity to preview there patterns to all of them. Also, I provided my guidelines for them and there duties to assist the bride to be for the next few months.

Our menu consisted of:
Spinach stuffed chicken tenderloins
Shrimp pasta salad
Cocktail croissants
Parmesan meatballs
Ambrosia fruit salad
Miniature Cheesecake cookies
Mimosa
Tea

This is a great idea to sponsor for your bridal party about four months prior to the wedding.